SONIC BOOM: Guitars, feedback, keyboards, effects & vocals
JASON: Guitar, keyboards & vocals
BASSMAN: bass vibrations
N. BOOKER: percussion on tracks 1, 2 & 10
ROSCO: purcussion on tracks 7, 8 & 9
OWEN JOHN: violins on tracks 3, 4 & 5
ALEX GREEN: saxophone on track 9
Releases and Tracklistings
Released on Fire Records, April 1995. 2xLP (FLIPDLP003)
- Rollercoaster (Hall/Erickson)
- Feel So Good (Kember/Pierce)
- Walkin’ With Jesus (Kember/Pierce)
- Things’ll Never Be The Same (Kember/Pierce)
- Starship MC5/Sun Ra arr. Kember/Pierce)
- Transparent Radiation (Thompson/Cunningham/Barthelme arr. Kember/Pierce)
- Ecstasy Symphony (Kember/Pierce)
- Transparent Radiation (Flashback) (Thompson/Cunningham/Barthelme arr. Kember/Pierce)
- Take Me To The Other Side (Kember/Pierce)
- Soul 1 (Kember/Pierce)
- That’s Just Fine (Kember/Pierce)
Released simultaneously on CD (FLIPCD003). ‘Walkin’ With Jesus’ is moved to the start of the CD, while ‘Things’ll Never Be The Same’ is omitted.
Reissued by Fire in a 3×12″ boxset for Record Store Day 2014, with one 12″ single for each of the original Glass singles. This may be a repackaging of the 2011 reissues of these singles.
All tracks recorded at VHF Studios by Graham Walker, except tracks 1, 2, 3 & 10 recorded at Studio Morocco by Carlo Morocco. All tracks produced by Sonic Boom & Jason.
A reissue of the three Glass singles. The vinyl version shuffles the order of the tracks from the Walkin’ With Jesus 12″ for timing reasons. The CD omitts ‘Things’ll Never Be The Same’ to fit the other tracks on a single disc – although this is the same recording as on The Perfect Prescription, it runs at a slower speed, so whether or not its inclusion should have been essential is up for debate.